You can only see wholesale prices and buy from Bali Trading if you are a Bali Trading Stockist.
It costs R3500.00 to become a Bali Trading Stockist. Once paid, your wholesale account will be activated and the R3500.00 will be added to your account as store credit. You can then use the store credit to order your first products.
Follow these steps to create an account and become a Bali Trading Stockist.
- Go to the Bali Trading Wholesale website at https://www.balitrading.co.za/
- Click on the Register link on the top right-hand side of the website.
- Please enter all the required details on the registration form.
- Pay special attention to the password.
- The password has to consist of at least seven (7) characters.
- The password has to contain letters and numbers.
- The password is case sensitive. If you use capital letters in the password, you will have to make sure that you enter the capital letters again when you use the password.
- The address section is also very important. Please make sure that this information is correct as you can use this address as your delivery address.
- If you do not have a VAT Number you can leave the VAT number field blank. This field can be added at a later stage if you get a VAT number.
- Click on the Create Account button to create your account.
- If any of your information is incorrect or not completed, the system will show you a popup message with the area of the form that requires attention. Please correct the issue and click the Create Account button again.
- If your account creation process was successful, the system will automatically log you into your account on the website and take you to a page that tells you that your account has been created
- If you click on the CONTINUE SHOPPING button, you will be redirected to a page with the Become a Stockist product listed under the PRODUCT RANGE on the left-hand side of the page.
Even though you created an account, you cannot see products and prices, because you have not qualified to become a Stockist of Bali Trading products yet.
To do this, you need to buy the Become a Stockist product on the website.
Once we've received the money for this purchase, we will activate you as a Stockist and load the R3500.00 you paid, as store credit on your account.
You will then see product prices and you will be able to place orders and use the store credit to pay for the orders. Once the store credit has been used, you can use the conventional payment methods.
We know that it may feel a little daunting to pay R3500.00 before you’ve actually seen our prices. But we have found that this is the most effective way to distinguish between shops that are serious about stocking our products and people that are just ‘browsing’. We have close to a 1000 active Stockists a year, so we are very confident that our prices are good enough to allow our Stockists to generate sizeable profits.
If you want to get a better idea of the prices, before parting with your hard earned cash, you can go to our retail website at https://www.balitradingshop.co.za. This website sells to the public. Our wholesale prices are basically half of what the retail prices are that you will see on this website.
For example. Some of the Beach Towels on the first page of the retail website, sell at R379 each. The wholesale price for these (the price you will pay as a registered wholesaler) is R189.