You can only see wholesale prices and buy from Bali Trading if you are a Bali Trading Stockist.
Follow these steps to create an account and become a Bali Trading Stockist.
- Go to the Bali Trading Wholesale website at https://www.balitrading.co.za/
- Click on the Register link on the top right-hand side of the website.
- Please enter all the required details on the registration form.
- Pay special attention to the password.
- The password has to consist of at least seven (7) characters.
- The password has to contain letters and numbers.
- The password is case sensitive. If you use capital letters in the password, you will have to make sure that you enter the capital letters again when you use the password.
- The address section is also very important. Please make sure that this information is correct as you can use this address as your delivery address.
- If you do not have a VAT Number you can leave the VAT number field blank. This field can be added at a later stage if you get a VAT number.
- Click on the Create Account button to create your account.
- If any of your information is incorrect or not completed, the system will show you a popup message with the area of the form that requires attention. Please correct the issue and click the Create Account button again.
- If your account creation process was successful, the system will automatically log you into your account on the website and take you to a page that tells you that your account has been created
- If you click on the CONTINUE SHOPPING button, you will be redirected to a page with the Become a Stockist product listed under the PRODUCT RANGE on the left-hand side of the page.
You will then see product prices and you will be able to place orders.
Your first order must be more than R4000 to continue ordering at Bali Trading.
The website will not allow first orders less than R4000.